Free delivery on orders over $150 - Code: DWdelivery
Clos Henri 'Bel Echo' Pinot Noir
Bel Echo, (French for Beautiful Echo) is a terroir selection of our estates less conventional soil type. We consider Bel Echo somewhat adventurous in style, representing the opposite or ‘echo’ of our more traditional Clos Henri wines.
Bel Echo was fermented in large (7,500 l) French oak vats. 40% was then aged in these vats to maintain fruit integrity, while the remaining 60% was aged in old French oak barrels. This fine balance between fruit and oak enables the tannins to soften while retaining vibrancy of fruit.
Nose: A ripe, poised nose of ripe raspberry and cherry reveals smoky woods and spices
Palate: A concentrated and juicy palate displays flavours of ripe red plums and Christmas spices.
Finish: Discrete and supple tannins leave a lingering and earthy finish.
Sign up for our newsletter.
Become part of our inner circle and get Exclusive-email offers, invitations to special events, and the latest news about our producers.